Here are some pictures of the Santa spread:
N's big Santa present was the Bat Cave, which he has been DYING to get! L's big present was a pretend vacuum cleaner. Each kid also got a bath play set, coloring set, and other assorted small goodies.
N's stocking, which took me FOREVER to make!
After Santa presents were opened, Jeff and I started prepping breakfast. My family came to our place this year, and we all enjoyed french toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, and mimosas! After the family present opening began! The kids were utterly spoiled, as always! I keep telling myself every year that we don't need to buy them as many things. They didn't get anything particularly expensive, just lots of small things. Next year, I'll be better. ;-)
Dad in his Christmas Vacation t-shirt I found him at Target. We watched Christmas Vacation after the kids were in bed on Christmas Eve. It's our family's favorite holiday movie.
Lexi received her very first doll from Nana and Baba. She walked around the house with it saying, "Baby! Baby!"
2 comments:
I read your blog often, but rarely comment. I had to comment this time on that stocking you made! I love it!! Did you use a pattern or a kit? This year my only resolution is to finally knit stockings for 2011. I swear it will happen! :)
Your kids are too adorable and getting so big!
Hi Shauna! I read your blog too! :) Congrats on baby #2!
The kits are from Bucilla. They're felt kits that come with all of the thread and sequins. I'm all thumbs when it comes to sewing, so that's why I said it took me forever. :)
Post a Comment