Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BMC Storytime with Santa

Tbe Moms Club held our annual Storytime with Santa party last Saturday, and since I'm on the board again, I was involved in getting the party running. We had a great turnout of families and our Santa was really good. Unfortunately, both the Daems kids wanted NOTHING to do with Santa. Nicholas confidently stated before we even went there, "Mom, I am NOT sitting on Santa's lap!" And Lexi, well she started this new shy face. She even ran for the door at one point when I said, "Do you want to go see Santa?" So, the guy in the big red suit was not popular with our kids this year. Oh well...maybe next year.


Pretty girl all dressed up


The finger in the mouth is N's shy move


Not a great shot, but you can see Lexi pulling the shy face too

.

No comments: