Since I've been informed our holiday cards arrived yesterday, I thought I would give an official "welcome" to those who have opened our blog for the first time. I've been maintaining this blog (not always consistently) since Nicholas was 4 months old. I started the blog so that our family members who do not see the kids regularly can feel like they are there for all those funny, cute, or memorable moments. I also do it to remind myself of how quickly our two kids are growing and so I don't forget those aforementioned moments either.
There's not really anything groundbreaking or newsworthy here...just a glimpse into our activities and daily lives. I try to put pictures (and sometimes videos) with each post, and I usually write in a stream of consciousness flow (so excuse any English language grammar fails!) Feel free to leave comments and to visit the archives if you want to catch up on what we've been up to for the past 3 years! :) Welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment