The Jelly Belly Factory is about a 20 minute drive from us...I used to pass it on my way to work in the morning. I always wanted to take Nicholas there. First of all, he loves jelly beans. Secondly, his playgroup in the Benicia Moms Club is called the Jellybellies, so I thought it would only be appropriate! :) Anyway, my good friend Kacy, and her two boys, Mason and Collin, joined us a few weeks back for a mid-morning tour of the factory. Mason and Nicholas were just at the right age for the tour. They didn't get the videos they showed along the way about the production, but they did think it was cool to see the candy on the conveyor belts. Lexi and Collin....well, they were typical toddlers, doing what typical toddlers do best....RUNNING EVERYWHERE! Actually, Collin was much better at sitting still than Lexi...hmm...who does Lexi take after?? ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment