Nicholas is quite the social butterfly lately. Last week was full of meeting new friends and playing with old ones (who am I kidding, these babies aren't old?!?!).
On Tuesday we went up to Will and Melissa's house for lunch. Will is my old teammate from Anna Kyle. They have an adorable almost 2 year old named Madison (and baby on the way!). Madison seemed more interested in Nicholas than he was with her, but I'm sure that will change someday. Will and I joke that they are already betrothed...an older woman!
Friday we had lunch with another one of my co-workers, Krislinda. She has a little boy named Andrew, who is almost a year and a half. Nicholas hung out in the high chair while Krislinda and I ate. Unfortunately, Andrew was sleepy and conked out the whole time. However, we ran into Krislinda and her husband, Fred, on Saturday while we were out shopping at Babies 'R Us and Trader Joe's and Nicholas got to meet Andrew.
Friday afternoon we had our Jellybelly playgroup meeting. The Jellybellies are all the 2007 babies from the Benicia Mom's Club. We meet up at a park downtown and let the babies interact. We hadn't been the week before, and it was amazing to see how much more enthusiastic Nicholas was this time. Some of his girlfriends were there, Aislyn and Grace, but his other girlfriend, Natalie (who is about the same age as Nicholas), was not. We also had more boys this time, as Anthony and Tyler joined in on the fun. It's amazing to see how much all of the babies have grown since I first joined up in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment