Our day started out with a trip to the Camel Barn in Benicia for the tree. It was COLD and foggy out...perfect Christmas decorating weather if you ask me. Nicholas had a different opinion. He did not like it being so cold and wanted to sit in the car. You can't please everyone, can you?
Getting ready to find the tree
When we got home, Jeff had to do some work on the tree, including getting a new base since the trunk was so thick. While Jeff did that, the kids and I started doing some other decorating. This included:
Reminiscing with old Christmas clothing. Nicholas wore this PJ set for his first Christmas Eve, when he was almost a year old. Here's a size comparison...sniff, sniff.
Once we moved the tree inside (and by we, I mean mostly Jeff...that thing was HEAVY!), it was time to decorate. Jeff worked on the lights. The picture below was taken from the top of our stairs.
1 comment:
I think we need a final picture of the tree here. We're leaving everybody in suspense!
Post a Comment