Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our Big Girl

I took Lexi to her 2 year doctor's appointment on Monday. Lexi is now weighing in at 31 lbs. (90th percentile) and is 35.5 inches tall (95th percentile). Based upon her current height the doctor has predicted that Lexi will be about 5'8 or 5'9 as an adult. I'm 5'9, so that's not entirely surprising, especially given Nicholas' growth patterns at age 2 as well.

Not much else to report from the good ol' doc. Lexi received one vaccination and did not cry...actually she didn't react at all. I have to say my kids are very good at dealing with doctors overall. Guess I got lucky in that department. :)
Lexi is ready for Dr. Martin to come and give her the once over. She did not want to be undressed. While Dr. Martin and I chatted, she proceeded to put her shirt and pants back on.



A happy, and messy, 2 year old at breakfast! Look at that hair!

No comments: