Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bunk Beds

I mentioned a few weeks ago that Lexi was moved into Nicholas' old toddler bed. Nicholas had been on an air mattress for about two and a half weeks. But, on Friday, Nicholas' new bunk beds arrived! It took Jeff about 3 hours to put them together and N was SUPER excited about the whole thing. He said to us several times, "Thank you SOOOOOO much Mommy and Daddy!" He is sleeping on the bottom bunk for now, although he really wants to be up on the top. We told him he could when he was five, so 6 months to go! The other cool part, for Nicholas, are his new Batman sheets I purchased for him from Pottery Barn kids. Nicholas is a huge Batman fan, so it pretty much rocked his world.


The best part of the new bunk bed are the stairs. I thought it looked much safer. Our friends, the Frigards, have the same bunk beds so they came with a great recommendations!


Nicholas thought it was so cool he could reach the top of the garage from the stairs


Finished product


The Batman sheets


Another view

No comments: