Thursday, March 3, 2011

Human Sticker Book

Nicholas went through a big sticker phase around age 2, so we have a glut of sticker books and spare scrap booking stickers in his room. Needless to say, as he's gotten older his sticker interest has waned. Not to worry little stickers...Miss Lexi will play with you! Lexi loves the stickers but is not so interested in using the books that accompany them. She would much rather stick them all over herself. In fact, sometimes I'll find a rouge sticker stuck to her tummy when I'm undressing her for bath time, even when I never noticed her playing with them earlier in the day. She's crafty, that little one!


Determination at its best!


Let's put it Riiigghhtt....HERE!


Yes, no one's belly button is complete without sticker ornamentation!


Who me?


And the inevitable carnage of stickers I'm left to
clean up once the thrill of sticking has lost its luster!

No comments: