As the title shows, yes, I am THAT mom. I did make all meals shaped like hearts for Valentine's Day. Pancakes for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Hey, if you can't be a dork with your kids on a holiday, then when can you be? I probably get my "dorkiness" from my own mom who always went above and beyond with holidays and birthdays around our house. I have such great memories and I hope my kids will too...even if they do remember me as being a dork!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Can You Feel the Love? (AKA The Day We Ate Everything Shaped Like Hearts)
Yes, here's my V'day post, almost 3 weeks later! Better late than never!
As the title shows, yes, I am THAT mom. I did make all meals shaped like hearts for Valentine's Day. Pancakes for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Hey, if you can't be a dork with your kids on a holiday, then when can you be? I probably get my "dorkiness" from my own mom who always went above and beyond with holidays and birthdays around our house. I have such great memories and I hope my kids will too...even if they do remember me as being a dork!


As the title shows, yes, I am THAT mom. I did make all meals shaped like hearts for Valentine's Day. Pancakes for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and pizza for dinner. Hey, if you can't be a dork with your kids on a holiday, then when can you be? I probably get my "dorkiness" from my own mom who always went above and beyond with holidays and birthdays around our house. I have such great memories and I hope my kids will too...even if they do remember me as being a dork!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment