Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crazy Hair Day!

Nicholas enjoyed his first themed day at Happy Hearts this past week. Nicholas was adamant that I did not spike his hair to make it crazy. He HATES it when I try to give him spiky hair, and I've given up trying to convince him to try it. So I was a little surprised that he wanted me to color his hair. Nonetheless, I took him to the Halloween section of the grocery store to pick out two colors. He chose blue and a sparkly silver. With his brown hair, the sparkles didn't show up much. No matter though...it was cool enough for the 3 year olds! He thought it was pretty neat and wants to know when the next crazy hair day will be!



Caught off guard...but you can see the blue hair



Playdough with his bud Merrick


Lexi is enjoying her five minutes of play at preschool too. She gets mad at me when I pry her away!

No comments: