Is anyone out there? My last post was in March...yep, 5 months ago. Pathetic. Since I started this blog, that is the longest I've gone without posting. I'd like to give you a good excuse as to why, but let's just say that life has gotten in the way. The past several months have found me worn down and exhausted, and honestly, going through photos and blogging were the last things I wanted to do after my brood went to bed for the night. Mindless television shows and iPad apps were about the only thing I wanted to do after a seemingly never ending day.
But, I'm starting to miss my little piece of the Internet. I have always viewed the blog as a virtual baby book for my kids. I enjoy going back and reading posts from months, and even years, past. It reminds me how far our family has come and makes me sentimental for the younger versions of my children. And now I realize that I've lost out on 5 months of memories...because as I'm discovering, time moves fast and kids don't stop growing.
So, as busy and exhausting as it seems life gets, I want to take the time to focus on the things that I enjoy. Let go of the time sucks, like TV and Candy Crush, and work on those creative outlets that make me feel good. So, here's to a rebirth of the blog!
2 comments:
Glad to see the blog's rebirth, Linz! You definitely have a way with words :)
Hooray! I check it everyday and I was getting real sick of seeing EASTER. I am so glad you are back!!!
Post a Comment