First grade...wow! This summer went by quickly and I can't believe we are already back into the school routine. First grade means many new "big kid" things...like staying in school until 2:50, sitting at a desk, having 3 (yes, this was a BIG deal) recesses, and eating a snack in the classroom. Nicholas was definitely NOT excited about going back to school. He hates change, and this is definitely a biggie. He was also not super excited that his best friend, Mason, was not in his class this year. But, I'm happy to report, he had a great first day and is excited about going back tomorrow. And, he handled going into class like a big kid...no tears, crying, or whimpering for Jeff or myself. Go Nicholas!
 |
| I'm sure you've heard me say by now that Nicholas HATES taking pictures...especially when he's nervous. So, I was allowed one quick photo shoot in front of the car and that was it! |
 |
| I told him to give me one funny face...he wasn't quite in the mood. |
1 comment:
Hooray for 1st grade! He looks so handsome even when he does not want to take a picture. I bet it will be a great year!
Post a Comment