League soccer started this past week and Saturday was the Opening Day ceremony. Nicholas is on the Green Dragons with his buddy, Owen, and Owen's sister, Camryn. Like all things related to Nicholas, he was not initially excited about the prospect of starting soccer. But after just two practices, he seems to be getting into the groove. He said to me the other night, "Mom, I can't wait until Tuesday because I get to play soccer that night." So, I think that's a good sign.
| The teams paraded down First Street with their banners. Nicholas held one side of the banner almost the whole way. |
| Lexi came along and was happy to get to walk with her buddy, Camryn |
| Waiting for the parade to start...looking a little less than enthused |
| He was very proud of himself for being the banner holder |
| Lexi wanted to help out her brother too |
| Each team was announced and ran out onto the ball field. Nicholas is in the bottom right corner of the shot |
No comments:
Post a Comment