Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013

 Easter was a rainy day here in Northern California so our celebration was brought indoors this year.  I have to say, the Easter Bunny did a great job of hiding eggs and baskets in interesting places inside.  The kids really seemed to be excited about this new experience.  I think maybe the bunny might hide eggs inside from now on...it certainly is easier than outside!  After our egg hunt we made a delicious brunch and dined with Nana, Baba, and Auntie Becca.  It was a low key Easter, but fun nonetheless.

We dyed eggs 2 days before Easter




Group shot after finding their baskets...Claire had an assist from her siblings

A goofy and cute bunny

Trying to get a photo of both girls looking at me was impossible

Lexi was excited to get a new Barbie movie in her basket

For some reason Nicholas thought the "solid" chocolate was "awesome!"

Looking all over for eggs...in the fruit basket

This egg fell from the refrigerator

The bunny even put eggs up in the light fixtures

I am impressed the egg catcher I bought 2 years ago have not broken yet

Nicholas is showing me his favorite eggs....Batman, Spiderman, and Darth Vader

Nicholas' basket was in the dryer

Lexi's basket was in the washer

No comments: