It was HOT yesterday in Benicia...like high 90's...which is REALLY hot for us! We decided to head down to the city pool to cool off. The kids had been wanting to show Daddy what they've been learning during Little Stingrays. They had a blast jumping into the pool and swimming to Daddy for an hour and a half. Daddy even went off the diving board for them! They thought that was pretty cool. I've been too lazy (and quite honestly, unenthusiastic) about purchasing a maternity bathing suit, so I stayed out of the pool and played paparazzi. However, I quickly regretted my decision once I dipped my toes in the water...pregnant or not, it was hot enough to bare some skin and get in! Oh well!
 |
| Jump, swim to Daddy, swim back to the wall, climb out, and repeat...this went on for the whole time |
 |
| For being just a little over three, Lexi is doing very well with swimming |
 |
| Nicholas was trying to get some swimming in amongst all the kids |
 |
| She looks like a super hero here |
 |
| He loves those reflective goggles |
 |
| Bombs away! |
 |
| A little harder for N to jump in...it was only 3 1/2 feet deep there...N is 4 feet tall! |
 |
| A little push back to the wall |
 |
| Taking a break for a minute |
1 comment:
Your kids are so good at swimming. I showed the girls the video from FB of Lexi and they were so excited for her.
Post a Comment