Thursday, June 7, 2012
Chunk
Here's a baby #3 update for you. I went to the perinatologist today for my 28 week ultrasound for growth. I will actually be 28 weeks tomorrow, but who's counting. For those of you wondering, that will put me in the 3rd and final trimester.
Just like her brother and sister, she is measuring big. I am 27 weeks, 6 days, but according to the measurements, baby girl is 29 weeks, 3 days...almost a week and a half further along. She weighs 3 lbs. 3 oz. and is in the 80th percentile. The perinatologist predicts she will be at least 8.5-9 lbs. at birth...I love a big chunky baby! To give you some perspective, Nicholas was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and Lexi was 8 lbs. 9 oz. (both born 3 weeks early), so this really isn't too suprising. My adjusted due date, due to her size, is 8/20 versus 8/31, however none of the measurements actually change the due date.
I wish I had a picture to post but baby girl wasn't cooperating today. She is currently breech with her head tucked underneath my left ribcage. She was also curled up in a ball with both hands covering her face...maybe she's a shy one. :) I should have some more exciting pictures to post in about 2 weeks. We opted to do the 3D ultrasound experience this time around so Nicholas and Lexi could see their new sister in utero, so we'll be making a family trip back to perinatal soon.
Twice weekly non-stress tests and ultrasounds start up right after the 4th of July...life is about to get a whole lot busier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment