Sunday, March 8, 2009
Fairyland
Since Jeff is getting close to exam time in June (and Lexi's arrival is around the corner), Nicholas and I made ourselves scarce today so Jeff could have time to study. Baba had the idea to go to Fairyland in Oakland. My grandparents used to take my sisters and I to Fairyland when we were kids, so it was fun to go again with my own child. Fairyland is themed around nursery rhymes and fairy tales. There are slides and houses for kids to walk through. Nicholas had a good time, but was a little cranky from a difficult night's sleep. He kept trying to boss other kids around if they came near him on a slide or in a house. He would put his hands out and say, "No!" Baba and I definitely had to regulate on that nasty little behavior. Other than that though, he really enjoyed himself.
The MOST unsafe carousel known to mankind! It had no safety restraints and adults weren't allowed to stand next to the horses. I was petrified he would let go and fall off. Luckily, he held on quite well.
Walking into the whale's mouth. There are keys that kids get to put into boxes. The boxes tell the nursery rhyme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment