Nicholas has become quite the copycat. I was making faces at him in the bath, and he would do it right back. These shots were taken all in less than 30 seconds...that's a lot of silliness in a short time! :-)
Pucker up!
Mean Nicholas (the brows look like Jeff!)
Say "Ahhhhh"
Before bathtime we undress in his room. While I turned to put his clothes in the hamper, he had climbed up into his reading chair and was babbling away to his truck book. He loves to "read" books...a good sign!
Caught reading!
Hamming it up with his truck book
Hey...what you looking at?
Stretch!Nicholas loves to grab fruit from our fruit basket. On Sunday morning I caught him biting into a rather large apple. I stuck him in his high chair and let him have at it! :-)
A big bite!
Chowin' down!
2 comments:
When you have a silly mom, no wonder that you start on this world with a silly grin on your face. Grandpa in the Big Apple
I will bookmark this new URL. I love seeing how much the kids grow. Not to mention your growing belly! Glad the fatigue and morning sickness has slowed down. Can't wait until Dec. 15th. Lets hope for a girl, that way Amy can give you all of Kaitlyn's clothes!
Post a Comment