Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Preschool Spring Party

Lexi had her Spring Party today at preschool.  This is the first party since Nicholas started preschool that I have not attended the entire time.  I felt bad, but Claire needed to nap.  One of the nice things about being a stay-at-home mom is having the opportunity to be present for the kids, but with the addition of sweet little Claire, my time has been further divided.  Even though I know it's really not a big deal, I want to make sure each of my children grows up feeling like their mom was "there."  I have such great memories of my mom being around during my early years, and I want my kids to have those same memories.  Luckily, Lexi didn't seem to notice I wasn't there for the whole time.  Claire and I showed up for the last 30 minutes of school, but unfortunately, literally 5 minutes too late for the egg hunt. 
Lexi's too quick for me...I was trying to get a picture of her face painting

Playing toss the bean bags in the apple tree

All kids love those Flintstones style cars

Playing in the sandbox with her "boyfriend", Collin

No comments: