Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jeff's 33rd Birthday

 We celebrated Jeff's 33rd birthday in a rather low key fashion for us this year.  Usually we do some type of family outing, but since his birthday was a week before baby, I did not have quite the energy as usual.  Luckily Jeff is an easy to please guy!  We did have a nice family dinner the Sunday before his birthday and the kids insisted on making it look like a "party".  They knew Daddy would like an ice cream cake, so I took them to Baskin-Robbins a few days prior and they both agreed on a soccer ball ice cream cake, since Daddy is such a soccer fan.  They also wanted to incorporate some Dodgers stuff as well.  So, we had a soccer/Dodgers party for Jeff.  On Jeff's actual birthday we ordered in some Indian food and ate at my parents house. 

Next year Jeff, I'll get you back bigger! :)

Some of the decor...Dodgers birthday banner

balloon boquet...with the #33 in there

I was surprised I was able to find Dodgers paper products up North

Jeff requested ribs, which Dad prepped for us

The ice cream cake picked by the kids...complete with soccer ball candles

You do not get to blow out your own candles when you have kids


Nicholas was really into photo bombing that night....he thought it was hysterical

Crazy cake girl

Lexi was showing off her card to Daddy

Nicholas loves music cards...especially cards that play the "Hamster Dance".  I think several family members may have received this same card. 

Jeff received some golfing gear from my mom and dad

Cheesing with Lexi

No comments: