Friday, April 20, 2012

Lexi's First Pedicure...and Birthday Dinner

 Here are some iPhone photos of Lexi's very first pedicure.  I took her downtown for a birthday treat and she loved nothing more than getting her toes painted pink.  I now realize I should have just asked for a toe nail painting, as they did the whole shebang...soaking the feet, pushing back cuticles, massaging the legs.  Much more than a 3 year old needed.  Now I know! :)

She picked the brightest pink color possible

Enjoying a cracker before her pedicure
And a glass of water


Not sure what to make of the whole experience yet

She loved the warm water

Hmmm...what is she doing to my feet




Pretty pink
Trying to blow them dry

Passed out on the short ride up the hill from the nail salon.  Being the birthday girl is hard!

Birthday night dinner at Fuddruckers



No comments: