Lexi turned 3 on April 13th...Friday, April 13th! :) She has been talking about having a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party for her birthday since Nicholas' birthday back in January. So, I knew that's what we had to do. I did, however, refuse to do it on a weekend. I could just envision the swarms of kids and birthday parties on a Saturday, so we decided to do a mid-morning weekday party. That meant that some of the kids she wanted to come could not attend, as well as Daddy, but it just made more sense for our family. Since our kids are still not in elementary school, we still have some flexibility when it comes to such things (at least for the next few months!).
Lexi had a very fun time playing games, meeting Chuck E. Cheese (unlike Nicholas, who also had his 3 year old birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, Lexi was unafraid of Chuck E.), eating cake, and opening presents. She was thrilled beyond belief...a successful party indeed!
 |
| I think I missed the silly face memo |
 |
| Nana and Baba were my helpers |
 |
| Me and the birthday girl |
 |
| She ran right over to the animatronic Chuck E. when we got there |
 |
| Nicholas, Natalie Rose, and Mason in the background |
 |
| Go get em' Lexi! |
 |
| Caught in the act! That's not how you play Skee ball! |
 |
| Kendra and the youngest party guest, Adeline |
 |
| Baba was Lexi's ride concierge |
 |
| Mason |
 |
| Aneka |
 |
| Crusin' with Chuck E. |
 |
| She loved this motion simulator ride |
 |
| The theme was Disney Princesses...you're not surprised by this, are you? |
 |
| Getting in some practice with baby Adeline |
|
|
|
Unfortunately, after this picture my camera stopped working, so I don't have any pictures of her blowing out her candles or opening presents. Don't worry...my dad had his camera too so I'll have to get the rest of the pictures from him.
No comments:
Post a Comment