Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Train Town

So, I'm a couple of weeks behind on this post...blame the iPad. Ever since I got the iPad, I barely use our laptop, hence anything involving photos kind of goes by the wayside.


Over Presidents Day weekend we took the kids to Train Town up in Sonoma. I don't think we had been there with the kids since I was barely pregnant with Lexi, although I think my parents had taken them up by themselves once before. We found some old tickets in the depths of our junk drawer, so we headed up to wine country. The kids had fun riding the old model train and some of the rides. Afterwards we lunched at a brewery Jeff and I discovered on one of our solo wine country trips before heading home with two happy and tired kids.


Nicholas up high on the train


Da boys get ready to ride the train


The train stops halfway through in a tiny model town...Nicholas wanted to play in Fort Smith


Getting ready to head back...with a coy Lexi


Who doesn't love a good carousel ride?



I braved the Ferris wheel with my ride lovin' kids...Nicholas did not like being stopped up high


Of course we had to do the roller coaster...Nicholas rode solo


Daddy saddled up with our daredevil princess

No comments: