Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BMC Pirates and Mermaids Party

Every summer the Benicia Moms Club hosts an "end of summer" party before the new school year kicks off. Since I'm on the board again this year, this meant I was part of the party planning/set up/coordinating/clean up crew. :) It was well worth all the aforementioned work. Our theme this year, Pirates and Mermaids, was a hit! We had a bounce house, face painter, sno cone machine, treasure hunt, bubble pool, and much, much more. I volunteered to be the mermaid for the party and got to wear a super cute mermaid costume. All the kids that were there had a great time and it was fun to see them all enjoy themselves.


Nicholas poses in the mermaid cut out (made by one of our talented moms)




Nicholas and his buddies, Mason and Merrick, took the opportunity to be painted like pirates


Lexi and I enjoyed the party


Some of the super cute pirates and mermaids

No comments: