Saturday, January 31, 2009

Barack, the fish

We decided to get Nicholas a pet goldfish today. Since I packed up my classroom, Jeff's childhood fishbowl (which had been used as a prop) came home. Nicholas was quite fascinated with it. He is also obsessed with water, so we thought, what the heck! We took him to a local fish store and he was very amped! He loved looking at all the different kinds of fish, especially the ones that looked like Nemo and Dory. When we came home, he was very interested in all the prepping Jeff was doing to get the fish in the bowl. He even has a new chore...feeding the fish. It sits on his dresser in his room. Since Nicholas is too young to get the concept of naming things, Jeff and I decided to name him Barack...wonder why? ;-)

Nicholas is interested by the fish removal from the tank

What do I do with this fish food, Mom?

Here's Barack!


Feeding Barack his food




No comments: