Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Feasts

Both kids had their Thanksgiving feasts today at school and I was able to be at both, thanks to Nana.  Lexi's preschool feast was cute and they truly did have a feast...so much food!  Nicholas' class had been learning about Native Americans and the pilgrims for the past few weeks, so they had cute costumes they wore during their feast.  Nicholas chose to be a Native American boy.  They also sang a song about being thankful and created beautiful place mats.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First one to saddle up to the table

Class clown

She was SO happy I came

Nicholas' place at the table

Native American headdress, wampum bag, and beaded necklace

The little girl to Nicholas' left, Alana, is his new friend.  I think he has a little crush on her.  It's very sweet.  He saw me talking to Alana's mom and was giving me the stink eye while I took his picture. :)

Ms. Parker is about to show the kids how popcorn kernels pop

The classroom is set up to feast

Ms. Parker and her turkeys

Feasting away

No comments: