Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lexi Starts Preschool

Lexi started preschool this past week, and boy, was it a totally different experience this time around.  When Nicholas started preschool two years ago, he was very gun shy.  It took him a while to warm up and we had many days where the teachers would have to distract him while I left.

Lexi was the exact opposite.  On orientation day she barely noticed I was there.  On her first official day (Friday) we had to pry her away from the puzzle table to give us a hug good-bye.  It just goes to show how different kids can be!

Here's to another fun 2 years at Happy Hearts!

Lexi beelines it for the playdough table

Dress up time

Orientation day

First day of school

She was being coy as Jeff was trying to take her picture

Lexi LOVES puzzles

Giving baby sister a kiss goodbye

Mom tries to grab a kiss too

1 comment:

Aver said...

Good luck Lexi! On a side note, I am so jealous that you are wearing a sweater.