Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blogging in mid-air

I had to blog, since we are currently somewhere over the United States, and how many times can you say you blogged in mid-air. I'd take out my portable TV and tell you exactly which state, but then I would have to move Nicholas' portable DVD player, and we wouldn't want anything to interrupt his moment of zen. :)

Our flight took off relatively close to the time it was supposed to and both kids passed out right after take off. It was around nap time anyway, so that was to be expected. Lexi woke up about an hour in and Nicholas an hour and half in. Nicholas has been a champ. Not surprising...his attention span when it comes to movies and games is quite long (whether or not that's a good thing, I don't know!). He's been perfectly content watching movies and using the laptop. Lexi, our normally content girl, has been another story. She spent the past 2 hours fussing and being pretty unhappy. Didn't want to nurse or eat or sleep. We're not sure if her ears are bothering her or if she's just mad that she's being contained. Who knows?

Anyway, we've got about an hour left until we touch down at JFK. Hopefully Lexi will sleep until then and Nicholas' movie should stop right around the time we have to shut it down. Until then...

No comments: