Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nicholas' First Soccer Class

On Monday evening Nicholas, Baba, and I participated in the very first Parent and Me soccer class for 2-3 year olds. Nicholas seemed to enjoy himself throughout the 30 minute class, although he didn't always follow directions from the coach. He was more interested in running around, kicking the ball wherever, and falling down in the grass. Oh well, to be expected from 2 year olds I suppose! Baba and I took turns playing with Nicholas and watching Lexi.

Nicholas was initially excited about the prospect of going to play soccer. However, he thought he was going to play baseball, I quickly realized. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't hit or catch the ball. A few more years until tee ball, Nicholas!


Kicking the ball with Baba


Um, you're not supposed to use your hands in soccer, Nicholas!


Lexi was a good spectator

In the mix with the other kids

VIDEO: Nicholas does his own thing during soccer class

No comments: