I decided to take Nicholas into SF on Thursday to visit Jeff, before I got too big and uncomfortable. I took Nicholas on the ferry once, when he was 4 months old, so this wasn't "technically" his first ride, although it was the first ride he actually understood. He was very excited to go on the boat. He kept kneeling on the seat to look out at the water, pointing out every bridge we went past, bird he saw on the bay, or boat that passed. It's about an hour ride and he did pretty well, only getting a little antsy the last 5 minutes. Once in SF we went to Jeff's office, where he charmed Jeff's co-workers. Then, it was a quick lunch with Daddy before we had to catch the last afternoon ferry back home. He was so beat from his exciting morning that he crashed pretty soon into the boat ride back. The next trip to visit Daddy will be even more exciting for Mommy...I'll have 2 to deal with! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment