Nicholas has been one sick baby lately. Needless to say, this all coincides with the beginning of daycare. It started out with croup (sp?). He had that awful seal barking cough. Then he started to get a runny nose. His misery (and ours) peaked around 4 AM early Monday morning (coincidentally my first official day back at school!) with a fever of 102.5. Jeff took him to the doctor that morning to find that Nicholas now had an ear infection. Luckily both of my parents and my youngest sister, Becca, were able to take turns watching him for the rest of Monday and Tuesday. He went back to daycare today and I thought the worst was behind us. I pick him up, only to hear "He's been VERY fussy today. Could he be teething?" Sure enough, I feel his gums and there's a small nub smack dab on the bottom center. Hopefully he'll feel better soon. The poor thing, he sounds awful and is very tired. Jeff and I are like walking zombies right now. No one said being a parent was easy, right?
(No pictures this time...I don't have the energy).
No comments:
Post a Comment