Below are some pictures from our last two Jellybelly meetings. Nicholas loves interacting with all of the other babies.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Letting Go and Jellybellies
Nicholas started daycare this week, as I went up to the school to start setting up my classroom. I was good...no crying. He doesn't have stranger anxiety yet, so he really didn't mind either. He's done amazingly well. Napping hasn't been so hot...very short catnaps, but I anticipated as much. Nicholas has barely been able to stay awake past 6 PM and we've had to wake him up in the mornings around 6:30. He's been sleeping well at night, although it's too bad that Jeff doesn't get to really see him at night (due to the super early bedtime). He understands though; better to have a well rested baby than a crabby one.
Below are some pictures from our last two Jellybelly meetings. Nicholas loves interacting with all of the other babies.
Below are some pictures from our last two Jellybelly meetings. Nicholas loves interacting with all of the other babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment