This summer has flown by! I haven't posted in about a month, mostly because I feel like I haven't had a moment to sit down and do so!
July was extremely busy, but fun. We all went to Massachusetts for two weeks with Jeff's family. We stayed at a beach house in Manomet and Nicholas had a blast playing with his cousins and throwing rocks into the ocean.
With Mom going back to work soon (August 18th), Nicholas has been spending a lot of time with his Auntie Becca (or "Beda" as he calls her), as she is his "nanny" until she goes back to school in September. They're having a good time.
Nicholas just had his 18 month check up and all looks good. He continues to be a hearty boy, weighing in at 32lbs. and standing tall at 36 inches. Hard to believe my "little" boy is 3 feet tall! The doctor said he's right on track developmentally and warned me about increasing tantrums...oh no! Will the terrible twos show themselves early???
No comments:
Post a Comment