Sunday, September 9, 2007

The life and times of the Pickle

So, that's my name for him now...Pickle. I don't know why, don't ask. I used to call him "bug," but he's way to big to be a bug now.

A good weekend...productive but good. Nicholas has his other bottom front tooth now. They're not visible yet because his tongue gets in the way. Once they grow a little more I'm sure they'll push the tongue away.


Pickle can be a VERY messy eater. He likes to raspberry with his tongue, especially when he has a mouth full of food. Then he pretends to finger paint his highchair tray.

But, he IS very happy when he's eaten. He just finished a nice breakfast of pears and cereal...mmmmm.

Pickle also likes to go on walks down First Street. He and Daddy are wearing their Vikings gear, in hopes of a good season.


Pickle gets very tired after our walks and crashes in the car. Gotta love the double chin!



1 comment:

Aver said...

Go Vikings!!! The Frigard's are hoping for a good season too! I am excited that we are here in California and hope we can get together soon. Your pickle is so cute.

Love,
Kendra