The past 4 1/2 months have just flown by. Nicholas is such a little person now...a far cry from the colicky newborn we brought home with us. He does have quite the personality. He loves his voice and uses it to squeal with delight, especially first thing in the morning. He's also a bruiser, weighing in at a whooping 18 lbs., but he's proportionate at 27 inches. It's hard to believe he's already grown a half a foot since birth! Looking at Jeff and I, it really shouldn't be surprising though.
He's absolutely in love with his feet and tries to pull them as close to his face as possible at all times. Fortunately summer is on its way and bare feet will be the way to go. He's beginning to roll over some. He's rolled from his stomach to his back a few times now, but I'm not sure if it's more of an accident than anything. We practice daily though and he's really close to making it.
All in all, Nicholas is a lovable little butterball. Jeff and I are really beginning to enjoy being parents to our little bug. More to come later...
4 comments:
He sure is a cute little guy.Of course, I'm not biased, am I? Loves to come over to our house and stare at the ceiling fan as it goes round and round. If you think he's cute in that god-forsaken LA shirtm wait 'til Lindsey posts a few pictures of him in Giants' apparel (he looks even better in orange and black ((Linz, you really need to put his clothes out ahead of time on those days when Jeff dresses him...Nicholas is young and impressionable...certainly too young to know any better) :)).
- Grandpa Rod
Nicholas is such a great lil' guy. It is not surprising seeing that he has the two greatest parents. He is growing so quick and I look forward to seeing him develop into a lil' man. Lindsey and Jeff are doing so great. If I ever decided to have children, I hope that I would be as loving and supportive as they have been.
Just as he looks great representing the orange and black colors, he will look even better in silver and black for the Raiders. After all....what man looks good wearing purple?
This is a great way to see how much Nicholas is changing so fast! Great idea and thanks for sharing. I am so glad I was able to meet him in March.
He sure is developing fast, soon 'll be a real thief, stealing every woman's heart on the Westcoast. Look at his eyes !
Post a Comment